Granville Exempted Village School District is proud to be one of Ohio's best public school districts. We serve 2482 students in four schools. Our students learn through a diverse selection of academic, athletic and service-based opportunities, led by highly-skilled faculty and staff. Granville Schools are inspired by exceptional family and community support.
The Granville Exempted Village School District’s mission –with the support of the community – is to provide superior educational experiences for students in a personal learning environment.
Graduates of the Granville Exempted Village School District are well-prepared and empowered to be thoughtful, productive, and contributing members of their communities, and are equipped with the critical thinking skills and self-sufficiency necessary for success in our ever-changing world.
We want our staff to model, and our children to exhibit and embrace, these values:
- Acceptance and Inclusion
- Diligence and Self-Discipline
- Honesty and Integrity (Trustworthiness)
- Moral Courage
- Responsibility and Self-Reliance
Our operations and work are founded on, and are guided by, these principles:
- Student learning as our core purpose
- Family and community involvement
- High expectations that challenge each student and staff member
- Professional skill development
- Clean, safe, and secure learning environments
- Fiscal responsibility, accountability, and stewardship
- Curriculum, instruction, and assessment based on student needs
- Technology integration across the curriculum and the use of data to direct instructional practices.