Granville Exempted Village School District is proud to be one of Ohio's best public school districts. We serve 2482 students in four schools. Our students learn through a diverse selection of academic, athletic and service-based opportunities, led by highly-skilled faculty and staff. Granville Schools are inspired by exceptional family and community support.
Granville Schools mission is Learning for Life.
Graduates of the Granville Exempted Village School District are well-prepared and empowered to be thoughtful, productive, and contributing members of their communities, and are equipped with the critical thinking skills and self-sufficiency necessary for success in our ever-changing world.
We want our staff to model, and our children to exhibit and embrace, these values:
- Acceptance and Inclusion
- Diligence and Self-Discipline
- Honesty and Integrity (Trustworthiness)
- Moral Courage
- Responsibility and Self-Reliance
Our operations and work are founded on, and are guided by, these principles:
- Student learning as our core purpose
- Family and community involvement
- High expectations that challenge each student and staff member
- Professional skill development
- Clean, safe, and secure learning environments
- Fiscal responsibility, accountability, and stewardship
- Curriculum, instruction, and assessment based on student needs
- Technology integration across the curriculum and the use of data to direct instructional practices.