Registration forms can be found online (click here to proceed to the online registration form). If you would like to print all the files in the packet, click here and submit them along with the documentation below, which is required for enrollment. Students must be registered by Aug. 18, 2017 to start on the first day of school, Wednesday, Aug. 23.
As you complete the registration (either online or by printing the registration form), you will then need to have an in-person enrollment meeting. Summer hours for registration: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Thursday, June 12-July 21. Beginning July 24, hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. No registration appointments are available on the following dates: July 3-7.
Please call 740-587-8112 to schedule a registration appointment.
The following documentation will be needed to complete your registration at your in-person enrollment meeting:
1) Original Birth Certificate
2) Immunization Requirements
3) Proof of Residency (2)
4) Current IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
5) Current Documentation of Custody (if applicable)
6) Photo ID of Parent/Guardian enrolling student
Please print the forms listed at the top right corner of this page and bring the completed forms with you at your in-person enrollment meeting:
1) Registration form (if you have completed the online registration, we will have it at the District Office)
2) Health History
3) Emergency Medical Authorization Form
4) Transportation Form
5) Physicians Report for Kindergarten (note: this form must be signed by a physician)
6) Full-day/Half-day Kindergarten Option Form
7) Residency and Custody Affidavit
8) Student Records Release Form
· Children must be five years old by September 30 of the year Kindergarten begins.
· Kindergarteners will be assigned AM/PM kindergarten based on the address. Full-day kindergarten is also available and will be charged on a monthly basis. There is no charge for half-day kindergarten. The full-day kindergarten charge is waived if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches (click here for application).
· All upcoming kindergarteners need to be registered and enrolled even if you have other children attending GES or other schools in the district.
· Allergy letter from the Nurse (click here)
· Office Directory (click here)
· Kindergarten Supply List
· Parental Release for Publicity. (click here) Only submit this form if you DO NOT want your child photographed
· Granville PTO
· Subscribe to Blue Ace News and GES Newsletter