Office hours: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Thursday
(Please note: No registration will be available June 22-July 6. Enrollment appointments will resume on July 9.)
130 N. Granger Street (2nd Floor)
Granville, Ohio 43023
Front Desk/Receptionist: 740-587-8101
Registration Coordinator: 740-587-8112
Main Fax: 888-683-7730
All students new to the Granville Exempted Village School District will enroll at the District Office located at 130 N. Granger Street (2nd Floor). Please call 740-587-8112 with any questions.
To begin, please click on the link for FinalForms below. Then click on the Parent (New Account) button on the FinalForms site. You will be instructed to create a login and password, which allows you to begin the process, save your information and return at a later date for completion, if necessary. At the time of your registration appointment, please bring ALL required documentation with you to complete the enrollment process for your student(s).
Step 1: Complete the online registration form.
Step 2: Once you have completed your online registration form, please call 740-587-8112 to make a registration appointment to complete enrollment.
Step 3: Bring all required documentation/forms to your scheduled appointment.
The following documentation will be needed to complete your registration at your in-person enrollment meeting:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (2) - lease, purchase contract, utility bill, government mailing, official confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service, mortgage statement
- Current IEP/ETR/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Current Documentation of Custody (if applicable)
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian enrolling student
- Children must be 5 years old by September 30 of the year Kindergarten begins.
- Kindergarteners will be assigned AM/PM kindergarten based on the address. Full-day kindergarten is also available and will be charged on a monthly basis. There is no charge for half-day kindergarten. The full-day kindergarten charge is waived if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches.
- All upcoming kindergarteners need to be registered and enrolled even if you have other children attending GES or other schools in the district.