Note: Students must be registered by August 16th to be able to start the first day of school on August 22nd.
Office hours: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Thursday
130 N. Granger Street (2nd Floor)
Granville, Ohio 43023
Front Desk/Receptionist: 740-587-8101
Registration Coordinator: 740-587-8112
Main Fax: 888-683-7730
All students new to the Granville Exempted Village School District will enroll at the District Office located at 130 N. Granger Street (2nd Floor). Please call 740-587-8112 with any questions.
To begin, please click on the link for FinalForms below. Then click on the Parent (New Account) button on the FinalForms site. You will be instructed to create a login and password, which allows you to begin the process, save your information and return at a later date for completion, if necessary. At the time of your registration appointment, please bring ALL required documentation with you to complete the enrollment process for your student(s).
Step 1: Complete the online registration form.
Step 2: Once you have completed your online registration form, please call 740-587-8112 to make a registration appointment to complete enrollment.
Step 3: Bring all required documentation/forms to your scheduled appointment.
The following documentation will be needed to complete your registration at your in-person enrollment meeting:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (2) - lease, purchase contract, utility bill, government mailing, official confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service, mortgage statement
- Current IEP/ETR/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Current Documentation of Custody (if applicable)
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian enrolling student
- Children must be 5 years old by September 30 of the year Kindergarten begins.
- Kindergarteners will be assigned AM/PM kindergarten based on the address. Full-day kindergarten is also available and will be charged on a monthly basis. There is no charge for half-day kindergarten. The full-day kindergarten charge is waived if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches.
- All upcoming kindergarteners need to be registered and enrolled even if you have other children attending GES or other schools in the district.
Kindergarteners will be assigned AM/PM kindergarten based on their address. Full-day kindergarten is also available on a first come first served basis and will be charged monthly. There is no charge for half-day kindergarten. The full-day kindergarten charge is waived if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches.
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Information
Kindergarten registration will take place March 5, 6, 7, 2019 at the District office in the Board Room. Hours for registration will be 8am – 4 pm on March 5th and
March 7th. Hours for March 6
will be 8am- 6pm. No appointments are
necessary for registration on March 5, 6, or 7th.
After January 7, 2019 but prior to the March registration dates, please refer above and follow the instructions for completing the Final Forms 2019-20 enrollment packet. Please complete all forms within the Final Forms website and bring all required documentation listed on the New Student Registration portion of the Granville Schools website to registration on March 5, 6, or 7th.
If you are unable to attend the March 5, 6, or 7th
registration dates, please call 740-587-8112 to schedule an appointment for
registration after March 7th.
No registrations for 19-20
Kindergarten Registration will be taken prior to March 5, 2019.