2021-2022 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-2022 school year will begin February 26. Registration will be available ONLY online through Final Forms. For FAQ regarding the registration process for 21/22, please click this link:
To begin, please click on the link for FinalForms below. Then
click on the Parent (New Account) button on the FinalForms site. You will be
instructed to create a login and password, which allows you to begin the
process, save your information and return at a later date for completion, if
Please call or email Lisa Fitch when you have completed all forms within FinalForms. (740) 587-8112, [email protected]. In lieu of the in-person enrollment meeting, Granville Schools will accept your required documentation in two (2) ways, by either uploading the information to your child's folder in FinalForms or scanning and emailing it to [email protected].
Please note: Registration cannot be completed and your student may not begin school without the following documents. If you already have a student in the district, you will still need to provide this documentation to complete the registration process.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (2) - lease, purchase contract, utility bill, government mailing, official confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service, mortgage statement
- Current IEP/ETR/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Current Documentation of Custody (if applicable)
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian enrolling student
- Children must be 5 years old by September 30 of the year Kindergarten begins.
- Kindergarteners will be assigned AM/PM kindergarten based on the address. Full-day kindergarten is also available and will be charged on a monthly basis. There is no charge for half-day kindergarten. The full-day kindergarten charge is waived if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches.
- All upcoming kindergarteners need to be registered and enrolled even if you have other children attending GES or other schools in the district.
Kindergarteners will be assigned AM/PM kindergarten based on their address. Full-day kindergarten is also available on a first come first served basis and will be charged monthly. There is no charge for half-day kindergarten. The full-day kindergarten charge is waived if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches.