Granville Exempted Village Schools Enrollment Process
Welcome to Granville Schools – one of the top schools in the State of Ohio! We are happy you have chosen our district as your home and we look forward to sharing in the education experience of your child. The enrollment process outlined below is for all incoming students for this current school year or for next school year. If you have any questions or need assistance during enrollment, please contact:
Kelli Small, District Registrar
Granville Exempted Village Schools
130 N. Granger Street
Granville, Ohio 43023
To begin enrollment, follow the process below.
- Click here to take you to Enrollment Express.
- Fill out the GEVSD Pre-registration form. Once that is completed, you will receive an email to set up your parent PowerSchool account within 24-48 hours. Be sure to check your SPAM folder in the event the email gets blocked by your provider.
- Once you have created your PowerSchool account, you will need to login to PowerSchool to complete the enrollment forms and attach the required documents. Once logged in, on the left hand side of the page, select “Forms”. Next select “Enrollment” from the tab choices across the top. You will see two sections, “General” and “Registration”. The General form is optional and should only be completed if applicable. However, all eleven pages of the Registration forms are required with attachments and must be fully completed. It is important to remember to hit submit at the bottom of each page for the changes to be saved.
- Please note: Registration cannot be completed and your student may not begin school without the following documents. If you already have a student in the district, you will still need to provide this documentation to complete the registration process.
- Original Birth Certification
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (2) - lease, purchase contract, utility bill, government mailing, official confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service, mortgage statement.
- Current IEP/ETR/504 Plan (if applicable).
- Current Documentation of Custody (if applicable).
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian enrolling student.