Students will acquire the knowledge, attitudes and interpersonal skills to help them understand and respect self and others.
Students will make decisions, set goals and take necessary action to achieve goals.
Students will understand safety and survival skills.
- Individual counseling: working one-on-one with students to problem-solve, and develop strategies and coping skills in times of transition, crisis and loss.
- Group counseling: social skills, organization training and conflict resolution.
- Classroom guidance: bullying, internet safety, career exploration and future planning.
- Mediation: working with with students, parents, teachers, and administrators to resolve issues or conflicts.
- Referrals: connecting students and families with community resources and counseling.
In Licking County, dial 211 for immediate assistance
Ruling Our eXperiences (ROX) Permission Form