The Granville Athletic Boosters is an independent, volunteer, registered 501 (c) (3) non- profit organization which operates to enrich Granville Exempted Village School’s athletic programs and our student athletes by providing moral and financial support.
We are dedicated to the continued support of our student athletes, coaching staff and administrators. In addition to financial support, the Granville Athletic Boosters recognizes participants in school athletics benefit everyone and promotes opportunities to build and strengthen relationships among all involved; the student body, coaching, teaching and administrative staff, parents and the community.
Through memberships and fund-raising activities, Granville Athletic Boosters provide:
· “Wish list” funding for Granville Middle School and High School athletic teams and facilities
· Scholarships to graduating senior athletes
· Annual recognition for alumni Sports Hall of Fame inductees
· Uniform purchase and refurbishment
· Team and student athlete awards.
The Granville Athletic Boosters strive to support athletic and academic excellence, promote sportsmanship, and maintain the history and tradition of excellence for all student athletes at Granville Middle and High Schools.