The district agrees to repair the district-owned Chromebooks once per year at no charge to the student or family if the damage or loss is accidental. Any damages after the first instance are the responsibility of the family.
- Costs for repair will be billed at the cost of replacement parts and will not be marked up.
- Labor costs will not be added to the cost of repair.
- Loss or theft will be covered, but Granville Schools must be presented with a police report of the loss.
- Power supplies or adapters are always the responsibility of the family.
- The family will be responsible for damage or loss as the result of neglect or intentional abuse.
- The cost of the repair shall not exceed the replacement cost of the Chromebook.