Registration for the Class of 2031 will take place March 6-8, 2018 at the Granville Schools District Office, 130 N. Granger Street. Parents may register Tuesday, March 6 and Thursday, March 8 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Wednesday, March 7 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. No appointment is necessary.
Registration forms can be found online or may be printed and submitted along with the following documentation required for enrollment. If you have completed the online registration you may disregard pages 1-5 of the registration packet.
As you complete the registration (either online or by printing out the registration form) you will then need to have an in-person enrollment meeting on March 6, 7 or 8, 2018 to complete enrollment for the 2018-19 school year.
The following documentation will be needed to complete your registration at your in-person enrollment meeting:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records
- Proof of Residency (2)
- Current IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Current Documentation of Custody (if applicable)
- Photo ID of Parent / Guardian enrolling student
Please print the following forms from the Granville Schools website and bring the completed forms with you at your in-person enrollment meeting:
- Registration form (if you have completed the online registration we will have it at the District Office)
- School Health Survey
- Emergency Medical Authorization Form
- Transportation Form
- Physicians Report for Kindergarten (note: this form must be signed by a physician)
- Full day / Half day Kindergarten Option Form
- Residency and Custody Affidavit
- Student Records Release Form
must be 5 years old by September 30 of the year Kindergarten begins.
- Kindergarteners will be assigned AM / PM kindergarten based on their address. Full-day kindergarten is also available and will be charged on a monthly basis. There is no charge for half-day kindergarten. The full-day kindergarten charge is waived if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches. Please contact the District Office for an application: 740-587-8101.
- All upcoming kindergarteners need to be registered and enrolled even if you have other children attending GES or other schools in the district.
- Placement in full-day kindergarten will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested families who register after all spaces are filled will be placed on a waiting list.
Kindergarten Supply List
Parental Release for Publicity - submit only if you do not want your child photographed.
Subscribe to GES Newsletter and Blue Ace News