I have read and agree with the terms outlined in the Granville Schools Student & Parent Chromebook Handbook. I confirm that I am the parent or legal guardian of the student named. I agree to hold harmless the School District, its network partners, its staff and students from any damages or losses that could result from the student’s use of the District’s network or devices. I understand that the district is legally obligated to provide safety measures to prevent obscene or harmful content over the internet as defined by CIPA, the Children’s Internet Protection Act. I also understand that it is impossible to guarantee that all content that may be accessed through the device be of an educational nature. I accept the responsibility to supervise my child’s use of the device when outside of the school district.
I have read and agree with the terms outlined in the Granville Schools Student & Parent Chromebook Handbook. I understand that access to the Chromebook, school network, network services and other district owned devices may be suspended or removed if the terms are broken.
- We will follow the policies of the Granville Exempted Village School District.
- We will not attempt to repair the Chromebook or student provided device nor take the device to a third party repair center.
- We will report any problems with the Chromebook, network or services to the school district.
- We are responsible for all repair costs resulting from neglect or abuse.
- We will make sure that the Chromebook is charged each night.
- We will make sure that my child brings their Chromebook to school every day.
- We understand that the district maintains ownership of the Chromebook and it must be returned to the district upon request.
- All accounts, programs and files are subject to inspection at any time without notice.
- We will not remove or alter apps, applications or other protections placed on the Chromebook.
- We will only install apps that have been approved by Granville Exempted Village School District.
- The Chromebook will stay in my possession at all times. It will not be lent to or borrow by friends or family.
- We have read and agree with the Internet Safety / Network Acceptable Use Policies.
- We agree to not remove or cover any identifying labels, tags or other distinguishing marks on the Chromebook.